THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 21ST
- My Fashion Wishlist: Believe It Or Not: Trendy Backpacks
- Just Pandippo: Spring Closet Cleaning Challenges
- The Sequined Blazer: What to Wear: Transitioning to Spring
- Real Girl Glam: How to Wear a BOLD Lip (Even if you’re not a lipstick person)
- Fashion Tales: DIY: Camouflage Jeans
- Show Me Chic: Summer Dress in Spring!
- Thankfifi: Princess Peplum (and florals!)
- The Forgetful Wife: Mad Men, Mad Week: Betty, Peggy, & Joan 2012
- Leilah’s Lipstick: One LBD, 6 Different Ways
- Sequined Sprinkles: 3 Favorite Things: Chambray Shirt, White Jeans, & Loafers
- Gypsy Luster: Rock the Red (Lipstick) for Women’s History Month
- A Lacey Perspective: Date Night: Black Leather Shorts & Floral Blazer
- Sweet Escape: Trend: Asymmetrical Hi-Low Skirt
- Simply Frabulous: It’s Spring, Time to Blossom
- Aspiring New Moms: Navy & Neon
- Effortless Cool: A Lesson in Pastels
- The Fashion Firecracker: Colorblocking in the Sun
- Tobruck Ave: Print Mixing on the Beach
- Notes from a Stylist: How to Spring Clean Your Closet
- Incognito: Classic Books Become Couture Clutches
This week I had the pleasure of being on the IFB’s weekly round up of awesome links! I’m happy everyone is enjoying my post about pastels! Be sure to check out the other blogs that made the cut as well, via the links above!
Don’t Forget to Follow Me!