Oh man, oh MAN! The ASOS Women’s shoe collection is blowing my mind, with a little bit of everything! Here’s a pick of my favorite styles perfect for the upcoming fall!
1: Deny Wedge High Tops (Move over Marant, these are cheap and chic!)
2: Alvi Platform Ankle Boots (creeper, leopard printed perfection)
3. Attend Chelsea Wedge (Snakeskin in my favorite color with the perfect amount of height)
4. Sidney Pointed Heels (Classy cap toes are a major trend at the moment!)
5. Toronto Shoe Boots (Class and color, all together)
6. AMP Chelsea Ankle Boots (a bit of color to add to an all black outfit, perhaps?)
7. Alton Leather Cut out Boots (cut outs on shoes look amazing)
8. Handle Wedges (Oh, geometric fun!)
What do you think of my picks? Which is your favorite? Check out the rest of the shoes ASOS offers here!
Don’t Forget to Follow Me!
4! I want #4!
I love the metallic caps! They’re awesome. And I would like to try number 7 but I don’t know if they would look good on me bc it’s a more on the edgier side.
I’m sure you could pull them off 🙂
I’m so into 4, 7, 8! I love asos. Cool options.
I love number four! Such a classic!
love the high top and metallic toe!
Number 8, oh my god, number 8!!!!! Love them!! ❤
Pop by and visit my blog at Taken By Surprise ❤ xx
LOVE #4!!!! Following you via bloglovin’. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog xx
thank you!!! 😀
followin via bloglovin now 🙂
do u have a fb page too??
wait for u xoxo
nooo but Twitter! 😀
I want #2 and they’re Vegan !!! Love the post, you’re a beautiful lady!