I cannot believe we’ve made it to the end of the year! I don’t even know what to say. December is always such a reflective time for me; it’s the end of the year, my birthday, Z’s birthday, holidays. 2016 has been a beautiful year for me; We started it in New Orleans and Texas and have ended the year in Iceland. We’ve celebrated 100 years of National Parks, WE GOT ENGAGED.
And now, we welcome in 2017. Man, it’s going to be one HECK of a year. I’m excited for the styles that are to come, and to continue honing my own personal style, growing my blog and social media, and taking on new consulting clients and brands to work with. I’m excited to travel a little bit, to locations old and new, starting with another trip to Providence in January, Charleston in February, and home to NYC in March! Our wedding will be in the fall and then our honeymoon will be amazing, I can already tell; Two adventurous souls taking on new cultures.
- Pixie Market is a DREAM and these picks are the perfect post-holiday pick-me-up.
- Guys, we’re getting older. Some of us are on the wrong side of 30 and the rest of us are inching towards it. This guide from TheEveryGirl gives advice on what to expect.
- Sarah Paulson’s career advice will keep you grounded and inspired. We are still so young.
- Make 2017 the year you shop consciously with this list of sustainable brands
- Guys I’m literally dying over this Buzzfeed list of 100 funny pictures.
- A map of each state’s favorite make-up you say? It’s pretty on point and so interesting to see where the brands stack up.
Wishlisting wears: (1) I’ve always loved the Gucci Animalier collection, but this wallet might actually need to be mine. (2) Valentine’s Day is next month and I’m already considering this dress as the perfect red and cream date-night piece. (3) That dress paired with these floral embroidered boots would make the perfect edgy look! (4) Winter is just beginning but this ruffled sweater, only $40, would keep me happy and warm all season long.