Hello lovely followers! I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping/browsing lately, which has created a lot of “want” within me, so I figured I’d share with you all the styles I’m currently coveting to update my closet for the impending colder temps and family holidays!
1. Flamingo Print Blouse because I LOVE flamingos, duh. And the sheer fabric poses the potential for my own flamingo (tattoo) to make a subtle appearance.
2. Leatherette pants are edgy, practical, sexy, and warm…perfect for versatility!
3. Nicole Black Gold booties would go famously with those jeans, or any holiday look for some pizazz on the toes!
4. This Givenchy Inspired Sweater is too cool-slash-edgy to pass up!
5. I’m so excited for the window pane print to hit full swing come spring, but also LOVE that it’s popping up for the current season!
6. This Celine inspired fur trim bag is TO DIE FOR, and in an on-trend cobalt blue? BE MINE ALREADY.
7. 7 For All Mankind Jeans; the baroque print is festive and on-trend for a classy date night or holiday dinner.
What are YOU currently coveting for this month!?
Don’t Forget to Follow Me!
On BlogLovin’ ///// On Twitter ///// On Facebook /////
On InstaGram ///// On Pinterest