Winter storm Jonas has officially arrived to the East Coast! Though I’ve narrowly escaped it by vacationing in Texas (follow along on Instagram and Snapchat: username QueSeraSahra on both!) that doesn’t mean I can’t commiserate. Growing up in New England I saw my fair share of record-breaking blizzards and have learned that the key to staying warm is a good coat; and even better when it can be a stylish one. Z got me this jacket for my birthday from TheRealReal, an online consignment shop full of designer goodies that have been authenticated and thoroughly checked to ensure its condition.
My jacket is by Band of Outsiders, who I recently excitedly found out might be making a comeback soon! In the meantime though, I stalk TheRealReal for designer goodies of jackets, bags, shoes, and accessories. And, due to the winter weather, I figured I’d share some of my favorite winter jacket finds for you!
Here are my top 10 picks from TheRealReal !
1. Dolce and Gabbana Houndstooth jacket ($356!)
2. Versace Fur Collar Coat ($636)
3. Rick Owens Draped Mohair Coat ($476)
4. Marc Jacobs Cashmere belted Coat ($295)
5. Chanel Ostrich Feather Cape ($8,500 of gorgeousness)
6. Alice + Olivia Leopard Print Jacket ($125)
7. Oscar De La Renta Mink Jacket ($1,695)
8. Hache Knit Trimmed Coat ($245)
9. Chanel Quilted Mohair Coat ($725)
10. Opening Ceremony Motorcycle Jacket ($108)
Tell me if you check out TheRealReal and what you think of these picks!