It’s booked; the next trip to indulge my wanderlusting bones. The beau and I will be venturing from one capitol city to the next, from DC to DF; ¡VAMOS A CIUDAD DE MEXICO!
So in preparation and to aid in my excitement I’ve prepared a wishlist for what I dream of packing in my suitcase. I’m inspired by airy maxis, chic but functional rompers, and on-trend but relevant accessories.
1) Alice and Olivia Yvonne dress (via)
2) Rag + Bone lightweight overalls (via)
3)Rebecca Minkoff Tee (topical!) (via)
4) Peter Pilotto for Target dress (via)
5) Drawstring bucket bag (via)
6) Cutout Ankle booties (via)
7) Cutout Maxi dress (via)
8) Free People skirt (via)
9) Free People overalls (via)
10) Cat eye sunglasses (via)
11) Ombre Paisley Dress (via)
12) Steve Madden Gladiator sandals (via)
13) Cheap Monday skirt (via)
14) Floral Sunglasses (via)
15) La Mer Wrap Watch (via)
Have you ever been to Mexico/Mexico City? If you have, I’d love to hear suggestions on what to wear, where to eat, what to see!
ahhh how exciting!!
i have ankle booties that look just like #6 from jeffrey campbell and they’re a dream come true x
I’ve never been, maybe someday! My dream is to be fluent in Spanish ssooooo…
I love those gladiator sandals and the mesh skirt!